Blog Review ~ EGO Maniac by Vi Keeland

EGOmaniac by Vi Keeland




Synopsis

The night I met Drew Jagger, he'd just broken into my new Park Avenue office.
I dialed 9-1-1 before proceeding to attack him with my fancy new Krav Maga skills.
He quickly restrained me, then chuckled, finding my attempted assault amusing.

Of course, my intruder had to be arrogant.
Only, turned out, he wasn't an intruder at all.

Drew was the rightful occupant of my new office. He'd been on vacation while his posh space was renovated.
Which was how a scammer got away with leasing me office space that wasn't really available for rent.
I was swindled out of ten grand.

The next day, after hours at the police station, Drew took pity on me and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. In exchange for answering his phones while his secretary was out, he'd let me stay until I found a new place.
I probably should have acted grateful and kept my mouth shut when I overheard the advice he was spewing to his clients. But I couldn't help giving him a piece of my mind.
I never expected my body to react every time we argued. Especially when that was all we seemed to be able to do.

The two of us were complete opposites. Drew was a bitter, angry, gorgeous-as-all-hell, destroyer of relationships. And my job was to help people save their marriages.
The only thing the two of us had in common was the space we were sharing.
And an attraction that was getting harder to deny by the day.


Add to Goodreads




Available on these platforms:





This is the second Vi Keeland book that I've read, and I'm just as in love with it as I was the first. I WANT TO READ ALL THE VI BOOKS! 
Egomaniac was the first book that I read in 2017 and this year started out so so right. I loved everything about this book. From the very beginning it hooks you in. It doesn't take a chapter or two for you to get into the groove of reading it. Vi is really good about that. 
Drew Jagger is sex on legs. He's sexy and he knows it. There's a difference between cocky and confident, and Drew is confident. He's also got a killer sense of humor that will absolutely make you fall in love with him. 
I absolutely love, adore and relate to Emerie on such a high level! I mean, she eats then unbuttons her skirt. Classy. I'm a fan. Being from Oklahoma, and transplanting in New York is daunting, and it's very easy to fall for Cons, which is what Emerie did, which is what led her to Drew and his office. 
This book was sexy, deep, and so so perfect. It's not just a love story with steamy sex, it shows you a deeper story about the trials, tribulations, and horrors of past love and the the complete euphoria when you meddle through the sludge of resentment and find true, deep and forever love with ""The One"" 
This book is they typical story of opposites attract. The realist and the idealist who fall in love. But it's not typical. It's so much more.



Comments

Popular Posts