Blog Review ~ Screwmates by Kayti McGee

Screwmates by Kayti McGee




Synopsis

I knew from the first time I saw Marc Kirby that I was screwed.

Big eyes, scruffy face, brown curls - yes, yes, and yes. The man is wicked hot.

He's also my roommate, and since I work nights and he's at class all day - it's like living alone at half the rent.

Then an unexpected night off turns into an unexpected morning in Marc's bed, but it turns out we can't even figure out the screwing.

This is not great news for Marc who's going on a "bangcation" at the end of the summer - a whole month in France that he's planned to spend getting busy with the women of Paris.

It's also not great news for me for obvious reasons.

With both of us needing work on our skills, there's only one logical solution to our predicament.

Told you I was screwed.


Add to Goodreads





Free on Kindle Unlimited!

Available on Amazon




Screwmates by Kayti McGee was the first book I had read by this author and I'm glad I did. This book had me laughing and cheering both of the characters on to hopefully figure out who they were and what they wanted with life. 
Madison and Marc are both awkward and unsure of themselves due to other issues. When the two are together , the awkwardness is even more substantial and it makes these two characters that much better. When the two come to an agreement to help each other out of their sexual awkwardness hilarity ensues and you might wanna keep away from drinking while reading.


Comments

Popular Posts