Cover Package: Guarding Georgia by Anna Brooks

Title: Guarding Georgia
Author: Anna Brooks
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: April 21, 2020 Cover Design: Melissa Gill Designs

The one girl I could never have was the only one I ever wanted. She made it clear I was beneath her and she didn’t want my hands on her… until she needed them for protection.

And then she left.
Now ten years later, she’s back and looking for redemption. She thinks all she needs to do is aim her baby blues at me and tell me she’s sorry and I’ll forgive her for what she did.
Well, she’s right.
But her returning home comes with consequences, and this time, I’ll do more than protect her body. I’ll also guard her heart. 
NOTE: Guarding Georgia is part of the Susan Stoker's Special Forces World




The first time Anna tried to read a romance novel, her hair caught on fire when she leaned over a candle to sneak a peek at her mom’s Harlequin. She thinks being hit on the head with a shirtless Fabio until the smoke cleared is what sparked the flame for her love of romance.
Anna was born in Wisconsin, but currently lives in Texas with her husband and two boys. She writes sexy romance that always has a happy ending and loves bringing characters back for cameos. Less than six degrees of separation connects any of her novels.
When she’s not writing or reading, she’s watching reruns of her favorite romcoms, talking to her dog and cat like they’re human, eating carbs, or practicing hand lettering.
She loves to hear from readers and can be found on social media as @annabrooksauth everywhere.

HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts