Release Package: Derek by LeAnn Ashers

Title: Derek
Series: Grim Sinners MC
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: April 7, 2020

Brittany


He watched me from afar for over a year. 
Everywhere I went, he was there. His eyes on me. 
Little by little, he got closer. He stalked his prey…and that prey was me. 
But I wanted to be caught. 
I wanted to be his.
I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. 
So I gave into him.
I was his.
Derek
She was mine. 
She had been from the second her eyes connected with mine from across the room. 
I waited. I watched and when she was ready, she became mine. 
She owned all of me, heart and soul, and I owned every single piece of her.
Problem was, someone else decided they wanted her too. 
But nobody threatens her and lives to tell the story.


LeAnn Ashers is a blogger-turned-author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to see where this adventure continues to take her. LeAnn enjoys writing about strong-minded females and swoon-worthy, protective alpha males who love their women unconditionally.
HOSTED BY:

Another hit by this author.  I love this group of big bad MC's but I also love how mushy they are for their women, and Derek was no different.  He loved hard for Britney, and they were the perfect couple.  

Comments

Popular Posts