Release: BOSS OF ME by Tia Louise



They warned me not to take this job.
They said you were ruthless, impossible to please…
I said I was better than them.
I wouldn’t fall for your charm, your arrogance, or how sexy you fill out that suit.
I wouldn’t fall for your deep brown eyes or the way that muscle moves in your square jaw when you’re pissed.

I said I could resist you.
I was wrong...

(BOSS OF ME is a STAND-ALONE workplace, military romance with a badass alpha boss and the feisty woman who steals and heals his heart. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)





Order Boss of Me NOW!
Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo | Google Play














Tia Louise is the USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of When We Touch, the “Bright Lights,” “One to Hold,” and “Dirty Players” series, and co-author of the #4 Amazon bestseller The Last Guy.
After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.
Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.










Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts