Release Package: Magic Man by Jamie Schlosser

Title: Magic Man
Series: The Good Guys
Author: Jamie Schlosser
Genre: New Adult Standalone Romance
Release Date: September 26, 2019
CASEY
I’ve been putting my son first for so long that I’ve forgotten how to be me. Each monotonous day bleeds into the next, and I feel like I’m struggling to keep my head above water.
But a kiss at the top of a Ferris wheel with a man I barely know changes that.
Jay reminds me that I used to be bold. Vivacious. Funny.
Strong.
Now if only I could convince him his past mistakes don’t define the man he is today.
JAY
I can perform over a dozen illusions with a simple sleight of hand, but I can’t make the felony on my record disappear.
The last thing I should be doing is hanging around a young single mom and her kid.
But Casey doesn’t know that I’ve been watching her. That I want her for myself. That I’m addicted to her dimples, her tenacity, her fierce love for her child.
If I was a better man, I’d leave her alone, but she pulls off the biggest magic trick of all time: making me believe I’m a good guy.
 
Would you say you’re more trustworthy now, or before you went to jail?” I asked. His eyebrows furrowed. “Now, of course. I don’t do the things I used to.” “But you didn’t have a record then.” “Yeah.” He let out a humorless chuckle. “Because I hadn’t gotten caught yet.” “Exactly. Sometimes the squeaky-clean ones only look great on paper because they’ve never been caught. It doesn’t make them innocent or harmless.” We stopped moving. “Casey,” he breathed out, his tone a bit tortured as he buried his face in my hair. “If I was a better man, I’d walk away from you and your son. I’d leave you alone. I’d let some other guy—a doctor or a teacher or anyone who’s not me—sweep you off your feet and give you everything you’ve ever wanted.” “But you’re not that good, right?” I asked lightly, a smile spreading over my lips. Jay pulled back slowly, his scruff scraping against my cheek along the way. Tingles spread over my skin as he gave me a heated look. He cupped the nape of my neck, and his gaze fell to my mouth. “No, I’m not.” And then his lips were on mine.
Jamie Schlosser writes steamy new adult romance and romantic comedy. When she isn't creating perfect book boyfriends, she's a stay-at-home mom to her two wonderful kids. She believes reading is a great escape, otters are the best animal, and nothing is more satisfying than a happily-ever-after ending.
HOSTED BY:

I loved loved loved this book! Jamie Schlosser did not disappoint with this story. Jay and Casey make you feel all the feels in the best way possible. Another great addition to the Good Guys series! A definite must read. It's standalone, but do yourself a favor and read the rest after you finish Magic Man! 

Comments

Popular Posts