Release Package: Without Exception by KE Osborn

Title: Without Exception
Author: KE Osborn
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 18, 2019 Cover Design: Kellie Dennis & Book Cover by Design
Alex Scott is an asshole!
He’s rude, obnoxious, and hell-bent on evicting me from the tattoo studio my parents and I worked so hard to perfect. So, it’s not just a shop to me. This place holds life, it affirms love, it contains memories. And when my world fell to pieces twelve months ago, it’s what kept me from doing the same.
Through the darkness, there’s one shining light. A client. Xander. He’s secretive, he comes and goes whenever he pleases, but our connection is obvious. I want more from him. But he’s a mystery. 
Two men. Polar opposites. Alex Scott’s a brooding warmonger, hungry for action, constantly emailing and driving me crazy. I won’t let him evict me. While Xander is a kind, sweet, caring soul whose only want is to look after my autistic brother and me. He’s sweeping me off my feet. 
Conflict - Betrayal - Lust - Angst 
Without exception, my heart will break. One man will put it back together again. But which one?
He leans in doing the strap up on the helmet, his eyes lingering on mine again. A burning sensation runs down my spine as I stare back at him. It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. It’s intense. He’s intense, but I like it. Xander finishes with the strap, then looks at his watch. “I have another half hour or so before the hounds are called. Feel like going for a ride?” he asks. I gnaw on my bottom lip. I shouldn’t. I have a tattoo studio to run. Probably clients waiting. But what’s another half hour, right? “Half an hour, no more.” “You’re a bossy little thing, aren’t you?” I stand taller puffing out my chest. “You have no idea.” He grins. “You up for going somewhere we’re not supposed to be?” Excitement builds inside of me. This whole bad boy thing he has going on is really working for me. “Hell yeah, I’m all for breaking the rules.”
Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.
Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry and get completely enveloped in the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t consider doing anything else.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts