Release Tour Package: Redemption by Nicole Dykes

Title: Redemption
Author: Nicole Dykes
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: September 19, 2019
Logan
Four years ago, my life changed forever.
Some see it as a vast improvement. 
Me?
I’m not so sure. The guilt from my betrayal has haunted me from day one.
I knew my past would catch up to me. So when it comes crashing back into my life, I know the time has come to finally make it right.
My path to redemption won’t be easy. But I've always been up for a challenge.
Quinn
My life was never golden, but I had everything I needed. Then four years ago, everything changed.
I lost everything important to me, including myself.
I’m not certain I’m capable of forgiveness. So when the past comes back into my life, there will be no absolution for him in my heart.
Want to win a LIMITED EDITION ALTERNATE COVER of this title? 
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts