Cover Package: Whatever It Takes by S. Jones

Title: Whatever It Takes 
Author: S. Jones
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 6, 2020
Cover Design: ME Kusel at Steamy Designs
Photographer: Lindee Robinson Photography
Cover Models: Shelby Smith and Andrew Kruczynski
It’s been seven years since Quinn Walker ended our engagement.

I’ve moved on, married his enemy, and started my own family.
Everything was perfect…until it wasn’t. My new life was a lie, and my husband turned out to be a fraud. The man that I married was now a wanted fugitive, and my ex-fiancé was the cop who was intent on making him pay.
He’s convinced that a simple apology and a dimpled smile is enough to fix that broken heart that he tore apart years ago.
I’ll do whatever it takes to keep him at a distance. Yet, all it takes is one kiss, one touch for me to remember how great our love was before he threw it away.
Little does he know that I’m not the young, foolish girl who he left behind. If he thinks he can waltz back into my life like the past never happened, he has another thing coming.
I can accept that fate sent him back to me. Now, I need to assure my foolish heart that this means nothing.
Her hands slid along my sides, leaving a trail of heat in their path. That familiar spark came to life. “I’ve never stopped loving you, Quinn. That was always the problem, I loved you too much. But I can’t do this with you now. My life is a mess.”
I battled with the urge to kiss her. To claim her. To remind her that she had always been mine. But she was right, we had a mountain of issues to work through. When I asked her to marry me, we were both young and naïve. It didn’t matter how much love and passion there was in our relationship. Whatever hope for a future we had, I thoroughly destroyed. And that asshat capitalized it. Now it was my turn to try to fix it and get us back to where we were meant to be.
Together.
“I’m going to do whatever it takes to make you see that I’m checking back into your life. I know you think I left you, but I never really let you go.” A tear fell and I pushed it away with my thumb. “I’m here to stay this time. I promise you.”
“Don’t make promises you can’t keep. The last time you did you broke every single one, including my heart.”
S. Jones is a contemporary romance author from Upstate New York. She has a strong passion for writing and reading stories that will rip your heart out before it’s put back together again.

If she’s not buried in her writing cave, she’s usually reading or planning out her next vacation. She loves to travel to different places and spends all her free with her husband, and two college age children.
When the weather permits, you can find her outside walking her golden retriever, or enjoying a nice cocktail by the pool. She loves cooking and entertaining for her family and friends.
When she’s not holding a glass of wine in one hand and her kindle in the other, she loves to hear from her readers at: Authorsjoneswrites@gmail.com



HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts