Cover/Blurb Reveal: Hidden Truths/Stolen Lies Duet by K Webster and Nikki Ash

Titles: Hidden Truths ~ Stolen Lies 
Hidden Truths & Stolen Lies Duet
Authors: K Webster and Nikki Ash
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Design: All by Design
  
  
From USA Today best selling author K Webster and Nikki Ash comes Hidden Truths and Stolen Lies: a romantic suspense duet. 
▪️ Hidden Truths ▪️
My life was easy, simple, fun.
Light.
Until I got wrapped up with the wrong people.
Nothing but a piece of property to pay for the sins of my father.
I’m to be married off to a handsome monster.
I see his truths every day, and it’s hard not to fall for the enemy.
He won’t let me escape, but I’m not sure I want to.
I wanted to marry for love, but it looks like love is a lie.
▪️Stolen Lies▪️
My life was brutal, horrific, ruthless.
Dark.
Until a beautiful bride was dragged into my life.
I took her as my prize and made her mine.
Vengeance never tasted so sweet.
I see her truths every day, and it’s hard not to fall for a woman who makes me weak.
She can try to run, but I have no intention of ever letting her go.
I wanted to marry for hate, but it looks like hate is a lie.
RELEASING NOVEMBER 21, 2019

RELEASING DECEMBER 12, 2019

Nikki Ash
K Webster
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts