Cover Package: When the Saint Falls by AD McCammon

Title: When the Saint Falls
Series: Westbrook Three #1
Author: A.D. McCammon
Genre: NA High School Bully Romance
Release Date: January 16, 2020 Cover Design: Abigail Davies - Pink Elephant Designs
Thatcher Michaelson is a bully. 

Arrogant. Cruel. Ruthless. 
And the most attractive guy I’ve ever laid eyes on. He’s the rebel of Westbrook high, and I’m merely the annoying goody two-shoes he dubbed the saint. 
There must be something wrong with me. After nearly two years of dirty looks and constant humiliation, I’m still crushing on the guy who hated me on sight. 
Then he kissed me and instead of the ice-cold gaze I was accustomed to, I saw passion burning behind his dark molten eyes. 
Violet St. James doesn’t belong in my world. Good. Kind. Pure. 
She’s everything I’m not. She doesn’t just look like an angel, she is one. And I’ve fought every impulse to make her mine.
But all my efforts went up in flames the second I tasted her sweet lips. My inability to stay away has changed everything. 
She’s determined to break down all my walls, but my little saint doesn’t understand the consequences of her actions. 
She tells me she’s not afraid of the fall.
But she should be.


HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts