*Release Day Blitz* The Girl of Diamonds & Rust by Susan Ward


The Girl of Diamonds & Rust Release Day Blitz


It’s Live!!!!!

http://amzn.com/B00WP3IKOS



Blurb:

“Maybe this is love. Protecting the part of yourself most important to you and knowing when to let go so that you can keep a small piece of that person alive and real in your heart.”~~Chrissie Parker
“He will never need you the way I need you. He will never want you as I want you. He will never love you the way I love you. I don’t care if you are in love with Alan.  I am in love with you.”~~Neil Stanton
“Just stay and be good to me.”~~Alan Manzone
Chrissie decides her fate by choosing the man she will marry. But which love does she pick? The love of a friend, or the great love of her life?

Does it matter the turns Chrissie takes? Or will her life be as it should? Can a woman fight her own fate? And is her perfect guy, as perfect as he seems? Does happily ever after come simply for Chrissie?

Secrets are revealed as The Half Shell universe collides with the Affair without End series in a dramatic, unexpected, emotionally intense journey of a rich girl with dark secrets finding love with a troubled rocker.




Susan Ward


Author Bio:

Amazon top 100 Bestselling in Contemporary Romance/ Coming-of-Age/Historical Romance/Historical Romance Regency/ Erotica Humorous


I'm addicted to writing. I've written 35 romance novels in 26 years, but I just started releasing them in May 2014 because frankly there are some things inside them I wasn't sure I wanted my daughters to read. The nest is empty, my girls all grown, so now I'm letting loose.


I believe in the adage; Don't judge a book by its cover! Definitely the case with The Girl on the Half Shell. Perfect looking lives are not perfect. We all have our own challenges to overcome! It's a theme in the books I've written and I cover a wide range of contemporary issues in stories ranging from raw and steamy, to gut wrenching, to happy happily ever after.


My first release The Girl on the Half Shell is my most intense novel, the first in the Half Shell Series and the one I had to wait until I had no kids at home to release.


My Perfect Forever Series is definitely happy happily ever after. The first in this line of books was released June 2014 with The Signature.


My current releases include: The Girl on the Half Shell; The Girl of Tokens & Tears; The Girl of Diamonds & Rust; The Signature; Rewind; One Last Kiss; One More Kiss; When the Perfect Comes; Face to Face; Love’s Patient Fury.


I've been in love with the Romance novel since I read my first Kathleen Woodiwiss book, and it seems to me that beyond a steamy fun read, a good romance novel is so much more: it is women empowering women. We share. We learn.


So about me? I'm as eclectic as my books. A mom. A grandmother. A business owner. A writer of romance. An advocate for clean air and the environment. A wife and an animal lover. The best way to explain me is that once in a talent contest I played classical piano followed by a chopsticks duet with my toes. That pretty much sums up how I've lived my life!


For future releases and other books www.susanwardbooks.com




:::Buy Links::

The Girl on the Half Shell  

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/ZqFAnZ

The Girl of Tokens & Tears

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/18CAn1l

The Girl of Diamonds & Rust

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1QuUIGW



Comments

Popular Posts