Blog Review ~ 1st Time Love by Sapphire Knight

1st Time Love (Dirty Down South)
by
Sapphire Knight

Tyler.
Football is life.
Growing up, my family loved to cheer me on, and after my parents accident, I vowed to be the best I could be to honor their memory.
After a while, life starts to pile up, college, football, and helping out my brothers. I just need a small reprieve, especially if she's five foot five, brunette and has legs that go on for miles.
Fun is fun... Not like anyone's going to fall in love.

Kadence.
Star Football Player.... Check.
Spoiled Brat...... Check.
Just when I think I have Tyler Owen's all figured out; he knocks me on my ass, literally.
I wasn't expecting him to help me up, or the little shock that I felt when we touched, but then I didn't think I'd fall in love either.
Complete standalone novel over 300 pages, HEA, No cliffhanger



Add to your Goodreads List




Available on Amazon




2 Blog Reviews

1st Time Love by Sapphire Knight was such a sweet, refreshing read. Ty is an up and coming football star who tries to still be home with his brothers to help out on their ranch. Kadence is a sweet, clumsy young woman who believes she shouldn't fall for the cocky, gorgeous football star. Too bad fate had other plans. Ty and Kadence together were so cute. They both had internal battles that they fought, but love prevailed! 5 stars



4.5 stars
This book is perfectly sweet with a dash of spice. Ty and Kadence are fit for each other, with just enough humanity to make you feel like they're real and not a fairytale. This is a great quality in a book for me, to feel like I'm actually IN the book and not just reading it.
Kadence is so relatable that you fall in love with her instantly. Ty is yummy all around making you want to take him home to Mama, but to have pull over for a quickie before you get there!
This is different from any other book by Sapphire Knight, and shows just how talented she really is by branching out.
I highly recommend checking it out!


Comments

Popular Posts