Blog Review ~ Save My Heart (Sticks & Hearts Book 3) by Rhonda James

Save My Heart (Sticks & Hearts Book 3)
by Rhonda James

I’ve spent my entire life protecting something.

The net.
My teammates.
My sister.

I’ve played hockey my entire life. Had many girlfriends. Slept with more women than I care to mention. Been in love twice.

While one woman tried to control me by changing me into someone I no longer recognized, the other loved me not for who I could be, but for who I already was. She was my high school sweetheart but, like a fool, I walked away and let someone else take my place.

Now she’s back and even more beautiful than I remembered. Once upon a time she trusted me with her heart and I broke it. This time, I’ll do whatever it takes to win her back. 

I was the first boy she ever kissed. After all these years, I want to be the only man she kisses for the rest of her life.




Add to your Goodreads 





Available through Kindle Unlimited




Save My Heart by Rhonda James was the first book by this author that I have read. This book is part of a series, but I read it without reading the first 2 books and I was not confused in the story. This is a second chance love story that covers the childhood love of Skylar and Scott. When they see each other years later, the love is still there and the sparks are stronger than ever. Both are still holding onto the past and are having troubles letting go to move forward. When truths, hurts and all the other feelings involved are told the past is just that the past and they move forward towards a future together.  



Comments

Popular Posts