Blog Review ~ Breathe by Amber Lacie

Breathe by Amber Lacie


Sometimes love is fated in the stars. You know you are destined for each other. Your souls entwine and you can’t imagine your life without them.

Sometimes it’s found when you’re not looking for it. It peeks around the corner when you least expect it, sweeping you off your feet, carrying you off into the sunset.

Sometimes, there are a lucky few who get to experience both. I was one of the lucky ones.



Available through Amazon




This book tore me up. It's been so long since I've cried so hard with a story that just reaches into my heart and squeezes then rips it out, stomps on it then slowly mends it back together. Seriously this book had it all for me. I went through every emotion possible and came out at the end so drained it took me days before I could even read another book.

Amber Lacie is an amazing writer and she knows how to put you through the ringer. If you're looking for a book that you will love for the rest of your life then this is the one. 



Comments

Popular Posts