Blog Review ~ All the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons

All the Frogs in Manhattan
 by Carrie Aarons 

You know how Cinderella had the whole glass slipper, pumpkin carriage, fairy godmother thing?

Yeah…with foot-destroying stilettos, Uber, and a Twitter horoscope, my life is far from a happily ever after.

In fact, instead of Prince Charming, I end up dating every slimy, scaly, brainless frog in the kingdom of Manhattan. And by frog, I mean all of the stereotypical bad guys that Mom and Lifetime movies warned you about.

The meathead player.
The mommy's boy.
The namedropper.
The cheapskate.

If they suck at relationships, I’ve probably kissed those cold, clammy lips in the hopes of finding love. Until one day, when one man with commitment issues offers to help me find the Romeo to my Juliet.

But what happens when the frog, who was never supposed to turn into a prince, kisses you at midnight? Ok fine, he propositioned me for some afternoon delight after brunch, but not everything can be straight out of a fairytale.

Add to your Goodreads




Available through Kindle Unlimited




A chance meeting……….Fear of commitment

Gemma is a twenty-something living in the city looking for love. Oliver is a man who also lives in the city….but……he’s just looking for a good time.

Gemma and Oliver first meet by chance; then they meet by chance yet again…..is it fate telling them something? They decide to just be “friends with benefits” until they both start to develop feelings.

What follows is a love that was meant to be. I thoroughly loved this book. The immediate banter between Gemma and Oliver was so fun to read. I laughed and ached with both of them.



Comments

Popular Posts