Blog Review ~ What I Need by J. Daniels

What I Need by J. Daniels


Riley Tennyson has made a huge mistake.

At least, that’s what she keeps telling herself.

Showing up to her brother’s wedding pissed off and newly single, Riley seeks comfort in solitude and an open bar, until the gorgeous and irresistibly charming CJ Tully makes her a better offer—a wild night with the master of smooth-talking where nothing is off limits.

Riley does what any single woman would do, and a connection is made. One neither one of them can ignore. But when she comes home to the boyfriend she no longer thought she had, Riley buries her secret and begs CJ to do the same.

Forget about each other. It was a mistake. That’s all it was… right?

Desires are hidden. Distance is kept. Until one night CJ makes the ultimate sacrifice, and Riley can no longer avoid the man she can’t stop thinking about.

Not with him sleeping down the hall…




Available through



Add to your Goodreads





OMG, I'd been waiting for this book for what feels like FOREVER!! I've been a fan of J. Daniels' since right after Sweet Addiction came out, so it's been a while. When she started writing her Alabama Summer series, I didn't think anyone could top the amazing Ben Kelly. And no one as yet....Until CJ.

Holyballs, CJ Tully is literal perfection. Like, if you took all of your favorite parts and characteristics of the perfect man and wrapped them all up in a ball, CJ Tully would be the result. I don't know how J. Daniels does it, but she knows just how to write a perfect character. As soon as her fingers touch a keyboard, magic happens and i'm pretty sure babies are made.

I feel like reciting what the book is about is useless because you can read the synopsis to get that information, but I'm going to tell you how amazing CJ and Riley are. Because..they are. Riley is sassy and snarky and can kick some serious ass in Madden. CJ, well he's not bad at anything especially looking all kinds of hot and sparkly.
Like I said, I didn't think any one could out do Ben Kelly for me. I thought Jamie (Hit The Spot) was close, and he was, but still, Ben Kelly, man!! CJ has definitely topped him for me. Not by a lot, because again...Ben Kelly, but CJ...ugh. All perfect and broad and thick and funny and just EVERYTHING. He's life. And I know there are other characters in the book that I should be doting on and praising, because they're awesome, which they are...But really, everyone knows that this is the CJ show.

This book definitely gets and DEFINITELY deserves 5 stars! 




Comments

Popular Posts